Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I am the Great Grama in this Twosome

I am the Great Grama in this twosome of crazy scrappers who are undertaking the ADSR5 Challenges this season.  My daughter Rabecca (aka Crazysquaw) and I did this last season as well (GrandsDestiney was our team name and you can still check out that blog). This season we have added another beautiful addition to our family so we are keeping the Grama part in our team name (now we are ScrapnGrams).

As this blog has been established by Rabecca there is no information in the profile that includes me. I thought it would be fitting for me to tell you a little about myself. I not only have two beautiful great-granddaughters, but I have a dozen wonderful grandchildren (who are all growing way too fast). My husband and I have 5 grown children whom we are so very proud of.

I love to scrap, both digitally and by hand, but I am also an artist. I paint in a variety of mediums and find it difficult to stick with just one. I am a photographer. I am an art curator. I am an art instructor. It is my plan, as much as is possible in my lifetime, to surround myself with art.  I have been able to accomplish that very well so far. I guess you could say I am a Happy Camper!

I hope you enjoy sharing our scrap pages along with us. We promise to 'do our best' and hope we go far in the competition this year.

Great-Grandma Mary

PS: Cheers to you Rabecca! Your pages are always beautiful and creative and I am looking forward to completing this competition side-by-side! I love you Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment