Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Gigi's Challenge 3

For Challenge 3 we were to 'color alter a photo' with selective coloring. It was requested that we write some journaling (at least 20 words) and highlight some of the journaled words. We also are required to include a date element.

I chose to write about Aging since I just had my 60th birthday. I can tell you I am not happy about turning 60. I'm not necessarily un-happy about it, but the time has flown by WAY too quickly and there are so many more things I want to do before I am not able to.  Ha - there are sooo many more photos to scrap!


I used Kathryn Balint - GrandmaRosesHats kit.

Journaling reads:
I turned 60 I am so not ready to be older. My daughter took my pic in Dec. for my birthday. I want to age gracefully and am trying to do so.
That's what the journaling reads - but that is an understatement! LOL.
Great-Grandma Mary

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous layout! I love this challenge and your response to it. Great use of elements on the page!

    ReplyDelete